Saturday, August 4, 2012

Kerra Boutique

Hubby introduced me this online boutique after revealing that it is where he got most of my birthday presents from and if you are contemplating online shopping, you might want to check this out. The reason we do online shopping instead of in-store shopping is to get cheap and nice products. What I like about Kerra Boutique is that everything is cheap and unique and moreover it is run by hubby's friend and so it is trustworthy and reliable. 


"Kerra boutique is founded by a father-daughter (both are graphic designers!) team. We aim to give you the best services and goods at affordable prices. We also love quirky and unique stuff! So watch out for those." 
- found on their website at kerraboutique.blogspot.com

These are all the items that hubby got for me for my birthday.

Item #1: Floral shorts with elastic waistband. My favourite piece!

Item #2: Vintage bag. Can be a sling bag or back pack. My favourite piece too! haha.

Item #3: Girly Tote Bag. I love to have this on my casual outing. If I'm not mistaken, the last bag available (peach colour) is in my hands now.

Item #4: Cute Double Flap Purse replacing my old and worn china made fake branded purse.

Item #5: Mustard Dress. I'm putting effort to reduce my tummy fat so that I will look good in this dress!

All the items that hubby bought for me are not more than RM50 and the shorts is RM30++ only. The price is very reasonable for the quality of goods.

Do check out their new items and price at

No comments: