Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Namoo Korean Dessert Cafe @ Publika

Was at Publika for a meet up session with the secondary school mates and we decided to head over to Namoo Korean Dessert Cafe for lunch. I've read many blog reviews about it previously so I wanted to explore about this cafe. I'm also an avid Korean food lover so anything that's Korean will get my attention immediately.

Namoo Korean Dessert Cafe is located right next to the outdoor children playground which I think is at the second floor (same end as B.I.G Supermarket). 'Namoo' means tree in Korean literally and the owner of the restaurant is inspired by a tree when he/she gazes out the window and decided to call this cafe 'Namoo". 

A tight hug from Hui Ming for all of us. Squashed ><.

Cute menu made up of rough brown papers and a clothes hanger.


A solemn quote in contrast to the supposedly cheerful looking cafe @.@.

Hui Ming and I.

One notable dish you should try is this highly-rated sweet potato cake. For someone who dislikes sweet potato like me, it's surprisingly acceptable and you have to eat it with the complimentary ice cream for the taste of ecstasy. Mmmmmm. 

Cute Namoo Cafe flag.

Second dish. Kimchi Soup. Yummy and not too spicy for those who have low tolerance for spicy food.

Third dish, Bulgogi Dukboggi (Beef meat slices with Korean Rice Cake). I still prefer the original Dukboggi with spicy red Korean chili paste.

The rest would be some random photos that I took.










Went to Moo Cow Frozen Yogurt for dessert after meal. We ordered original, dates and rose & lime flavours and they are as good as always. 



The Moo Cow's tree of alive.

Looking forward to bring my hubby here as Publika is a nice place to hang out. Not to mention there are just too many eateries to choose from.

by
CSY

No comments: