Thursday, August 9, 2012

Semenyih, The Hidden Town

It's a no class day so my family and I was at Semenyih to visit my grandparents. It has been a while since I last visited this small town located far away from the city, about 8km southeast of the more well-known Kajang along the Kajang-Seremban road.

Semenyih literally means 'hidden' in Negeri Sembilan dialect but it was not so hidden anymore as the campus of University of Nottingham is located there.

Bright, sunny day with white clouds decorating the baby blue canvas.

Floral shorts from Kerra Boutique.

Was playing with my new toy, a Canon EOS 600D given by my uncle who owns a photoshop in the centre of the township.

 The walkway outside my uncle's shop.

This is Semenyih's busiest place. The centre of the township. 

Historical looking clock shop. Looks like it has been there before I was born.



Coconut tree.

A narrow winding road behind the temple.

 Random shot.

My grandparent's dog, Bogo.

Cute not? haha

Obviously the photos would probably come out nicer if it weren't for my lacking photography skills. Will definitely put more effort in taking nice pictures!

That's all for today's post!

by 
CSY

No comments: