Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday with Hubby

My Raya holiday is one week and I will be only starting my class next Monday. Time is not wasted lazing at home though as the holiday would be a good opportunity to spend time with the loved ones. While most of the people went for a short trip, I spend my holidays in the city where the usual hustle and bustle disappears. It definitely feels good travelling around the city without having to worry about congested traffic or parking problems.

Went to visit Hubby's old place at Taman Desa.

Hubby's portrait shot. Haha. I really need to learn how to take portrait shots. Maybe photography magazines will help?

Had lunch at Kajitsu Nihon Ryori, a Japanese restaurant in the quiet neighbourhood.

 Hubby and I.

 Hubby and hubby's cute mum.

Small nihon style restaurant with cosy ambience.

My camera battery died just then which explains the tiny food pictures below. 
From left: Japanese cold noodle set, Spicy ramen set and sushi set.

Food is good! Portion is substantial and price is average.

And I shall end the post with the newly bought ViVi magazine.

That's all!

Kajitsu Nihon Ryori
39A Town Centre
Jalan Desa Bakti, Taman Desa
Off Jalan Klang Lama
Kuala Lumpur

by

CSY

No comments: