Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Short Update - Congress, Work, Food and Marathon!

Hi all! I'm currently working as a part time administrative officer hence won't be blogging as much. So here's a quickie update for the past two weeks.

Successfully completed my two-day International Sports and Exercise Medicine Congress! I've learnt a lot and was happy to meet a few inspirational figures during the congress. Medicine is really a vast field hence it's important to update ourselves with the latest knowledge from time to time. The congress was exhausting as I had to sit and listen to talks all day long but it's definitely worth it ^ ^.

Group picture with my seniors and course mates. During the two-days congress at Royale Chulan Hotel, I had to resort to eating hotel food because I had no time to prep my own meal. Besides, those cookies and cakes served at the hotel are just too irresistible to stay away from. Sigh.  

Anyway, I went back to eating clean after this! My current favourite healthy food is tofu! Tofu is high in protein but low in carbs so it's a perfect food to indulge in while staying lean!

 Agedashi Tofu Salad using Japanese pressed tofu. Cut the tofu into cubes, lightly coat them in corn starch and grill them on a non-stick pan with dashes of olive oil. Serve the tofu with salad of your choice. You can eat a lot of these because of the low calories.

 Yum Yum~

Received my Standard Chartered KL Marathon race pack today! Super excited about it and I'm gonna workout super hard from now on. I let loose few days ago due to the congress and Father's day dinners but I'm going to make sure that it will not happen again. Consistency is the key to my success! I shall bear that in mind!  

That's all for today!

by
CSY

1 comment:

Henry Tan said...

wow that tofu looks very yummy la!