Saturday, September 28, 2013

Weekly Meal Update!

Another foodie post! Looks like it has been a routine for me to update my home-cooked meals. I think part of the reason is because I love to see my blog flooded with food pictures. It doesn't change the fact that I'm a glutton though I have been eating clean for months.

Wholemeal egg sandwich.

Grilled salmon with brocolli.

Again, English breakfast set with sunny side up and scrambled egg.

Super healthy Bibimbap with mixed grain rice and plenty of vegetables.

Japchae or stir fry sweet potato starch noodles with veggies.

Baked chicken marinated with turmeric powder, stir fry veggie and some left over Japchae.

Wholemeal wrap with egg, cheese and lots of lettuce.

That's all I have for now!

P/S:
Finally done packing for my first ever marathon tomorrow. So excited!

Will blog about my first marathon experience so stay tune!

by 
CSY

No comments: