Monday, September 16, 2013

My Basil Plant is Growing!

My basil plant is moving to a bigger house now! Yay so happy to see it growing so well! Hopefully it will grow more basil leaves so that I can use them in my cooking!

My Ashie posing with the plant.

Awww.. watching it grows makes me feel accomplished. <3

This is the before picture for comparison. See how much it have grown in the past few weeks?
My basil plant 3 weeks ago.

Btw, 5 weeks down and 1 more week to go! I will miss my patients dearly but I'm also looking forward to the many activities that I have planned after my clinical placement. Among the list are: Standard Chartered KL Marathon, Level 2A Korean Language Class (I'm finishing my level 1B next week!), new workout routine, fitness course, more outings and many more! Can't wait!

That's all!

by
CSY

No comments: