Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hearty Breakfast and Lunch - Clinical Placement Period

Another quickie update! This happens when I have no time to do a proper blog post and I would just post some food pictures to keep my blog updated haha.

As some of you know, I love packing my own lunch boxes to be brought to work and it has become part of my daily routine. I usually pack my lunch boxes at night before I sleep because there's simply not enough time in the next morning. 2 weeks down. 4 more weeks to go until my clinical placement ends! =)

Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal. I love it! It's super crispy on the outside yet the inside is still soft and moist. I got this recipe from 'Muscle Fitness and Hers' magazine given by Hubby! 

Hearty heart-shaped sandwiches! I'm putting effort in my lunch boxes so that there will be something for me to look forward to when I go to work everyday.

Close-up shot. Wholemeal bread with cheese, turkey bacon and egg.

Made my signature butter cookies with chocolate chips for the patients and physiotherapists in the centre! I'm glad that everyone loves the cookies which really made my day! 

 It's Sunday so I was making english breakfast set. Such a blissful meal!

Whole grain crisp bread with cheddar cheese and roma tomatoes slices. Simple yet satisfying.

That's all

by
CSY

No comments: