Tuesday, September 25, 2012

CYK & CSY 10th Monthsary!!!

Guess you would know from the post title that it is our 10th month together! Happy 10th monthsary hubby! 10th monthsary is a big deal for us as we are unable to celebrate our 1 year anniversary together =(. The reason is that by that time I will be in a far far away land inhabited by turtles and famous for its Nasi Dagang or Nasi Kerabu. Yeap, Terengganu.

Love you always, hubby! Thank you for being with me for the past 10 months. I cannot express enough how grateful I am to have you as my lifetime partner who loves me back unconditionally. The past 10 months have been the happiest times I ever had.


We ended up celebrating our 10th monthsary at Kissaten, Jaya One because the place is near my university. Ordered chawan mushi and onsen tamago for my dinner. Stole some ramen and potato wedges from Hubby too.

And went grocery shopping with Hubby after meal which is our favourite couple activity.

And that's it! ♥

by
CSY

2 comments:

domokun said...

Haha congrats^^

Jacqueline Khoo said...

LOL mahsa uniform!

Anyway, dear happy 10 months anniversary and more more more to go!!!! :D