Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday with Hubby

Whoa it has been more than two weeks since I last updated our bloggie. However fear not for I will have plenty of time to blog soon as I had switched my current job from full time to part time. One of the reasons is that I will be starting my new semester end of this month and I'm currently engaging in some exciting events *winks*.

P/S: I had this strong obsession with black hair recently as I started to freak out when the black was fading and some reddish brown strands of hair of my previous hair colour took over. Solved the problem by dyeing my hair with the same black hair dye for the second time and finally no more reddish brown-ish. 
After and Before. Dyeing my hair back to black had made my hair quality looks so much better. 

Finally managed to spend some time with hubby and this time we were dating at Midvalley Shopping Mall.

I'm not a huge fan of Pasta Zanmai as I prefer authentic Japanese cuisine rather than the Western+Japanese fusion. However, I decided to give it a try since hubby is complementing their spaghetti ever since he first tried it.

Milky Green Tea which is really nice with cream and red bean to go with the ice blended green tea.

My Salmon Spaghetti which I shall give it a 5 over 10. The cream sauce is watery and not thick enough to my liking. However, the plus point is the mentaiko roe which is really tasty and the dish would have tasted much worse without it.

Hubby's Grilled Chicken Spaghetti. Same watery cream sauce which he was quite disappointed with. Hubby insisted that he had tasted a much better one in his previous visit though.


Took photos with various types of Mickey before proceed to watching Men In Black 3 at the cinema.

Went to this Garden Cafe for tea break after having fast food (Carl's Junior & Popeyes) as dinner. Took a generous amount of photos as I really love the natural light that shone in through the glass panes.






Hot Mocha, Melon Blast and Fries.

Also, hubby bought a weighing scale machine for me (Yay no more guessing my own weight). When I got back, every family member got their body weight weighed including Ashie the fatty kitty which has a dramatic increased body weight of 3kg (2kg previously). A reminder to myself to carefully monitor my body weight from now on. =D

by
CSY

3 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Never knew black dye will fade :O and oh I just realised your hair is really long now!

admin said...

@Hilda: yealorhh tot that the black will stay forever mana tau fade like that. haha never really cut my hair except for a little bit of trim

NatashaTing said...

Garden Cafe is a really gorgeous restaurant, stunned by the white piano every time when i pass by. but i never tried it before. how sad! :(

natasha
http://picablocks.blogspot.com