Monday, May 28, 2012

Le Meriden Hotel Buffet

Wassupp Guys!! I got invited to my mom's company dinner at Le Meridien Hotel.. Mom's company literally booked the whole restaurant in Le Meridien.. It's a buffet restaurant though.. lotsa variety of food choices.. EAT ALL YOU CAN!!! haha.. it costs around RM110++.. Show you guys around through my pichas...


Was waiting till my turn for the chef to cook my Teppanyaki Beef.. YUM YUM!!

Wifey's favourite salmon!! 

For those of you who love Italian food.. This is the Pasta section for you folks..

After filing up my tummy with those food, was feeling very full and feel like exploding anytime soon.. so decided to walk around to let my food digest.. while walking I saw a bar near the lobby it's called Jazz Club..The bands here play slow jazz music.. This spot right here is a good place to ease your mind by hearing their relaxing slow jazz music... Would love to bring my biibii here soon...

Le Meridien Hotel
2 Jalan Stesen Sentral,Kuala Lumpur Sentral Kuala Lumpur,50470
03-22637888

by 
CYK

No comments: