Thursday, May 8, 2014

TT Swallow's Nest Mask Review & Butterfly Walk

Received tons of beauty products from the recent Butterfly Fund Raising Walk so I figure I should do some reviews on these products. I'm actually eager to share my experiences because lately I have been secretly trying to improve my complexion and if certain products do work for my face, I would be more than happy to share it out! ^0^

The sponsored products received are:
1. Kiehl's Clearly Corrective White Range 
(Cleanser, Toner and Acne Scars Treatment Cream)
2. TT Swallow's Nest Mask
3. Posh Complimentary Pedicure/Manicure worth RM45
4. Dove Skin Indulgence Body Shampoo
5. Tribal Head Scarf
6. Human Nature Overnight Elixir with 9ActivOil

I'm currently super conscious about my post-acne/whiteheads scars which are all over my face now. I'm searching for the best whitening product to reduce the scars and make them less obvious. Luckily I was able to get my hands on the TT Swallow's Nest Mask at the right time so I was eager to try it out.

Timeless Truth mask, or better known as TT mask which was founded many years back in 1988. The TT Swallow's Nest mask is a whitening plus lifting mask. After opening the packet, I had to carefully unfold the mask to prevent accidentally tearing the mask itself. You will find that the mask is not the ordinary facial mask but with extra sides to hang on both ears to provide additional coverage for the chin and neck area. 

Step-by-step instructions on how to apply the mask. As you can see, you need to stretch the sides in order to lift the bottom part of your chin and hang on both ears.

Benefits of the mask:
Moisturizing, Whitening, Brightening, Clarity, Reduce wrinkles, Increase elasticity

Ingredients:
Swiflet's Nest Extract, 3-O-Ethyl-L-Ascorbyl Ether, Tranexamic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Hyaluronic, Anthemis Nobilis(Chamomilla) Flower Extract
*Note: The ingredients of the mask are really good for whitening, hydration and regeneration*

Not ready to reveal my bare face yet so here's a picture of me applying the mask right after the Butterfly walk.

My verdict after using it for the first time?

1. Texture of the mask is good. It won't fall off easily even if you are in all sorts of position. 
(I know some masks that are unable to adhere to your face well shortly after applying)

2. The mask doesn't sting and cause redness to your skin after using. So I assume it is fine for sensitive skins.

3. Skin does feel hydrated after one time application and apart from that not much changes but I guess more applications are needed to judge the effectiveness of the mask and see clear results.

4. Not suitable for big faces like mine! I was struggling to stretch the sides to my ears (probably due to the large surface area of my face and I was saddened about this haha)

What you should know about this mask?
  • RM10 per piece. They are currently having 50% promotion on their website (Original price is RM20)
  • Won Taiwan Golden Diamond Award of Taiwan Expend Top Commodity 2013
  • TT masks are also certified Halal by the Chinese Muslim Association of Taiwan so the masks are perfectly fine for Muslims to use =D
Visit Timeless Truth official website at http://www.ttmask.my for more details.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Butterfly Fund Raising Walk
It was a meaningful and fun experience joining the walk with the other Butterflies. The walk was held at TTDI park on 4th May 2014 (my first time going to the park though staying nearby! A0A). The purpose of the walk is to raise fund in order to build a better community for beauty and lifestyle bloggers with passion.  

Posing with the goodies bag after the excitement of discovering awesome stuff inside! The goodies bags were given to the participants as a token of appreciation. Frankly speaking, the goodies bag is worth so much more than the RM10 we paid in order to join the walk.

Two Yogood cereal bars were given for a energetic start of the day! They are yummy indeed. Sumore only less than 100 per bar! Thumbs up!

Jac, Jean and me! We were quite ecstatic at the sight of monkeys hopping around in the green-filled park. I love animals, monkeys and all but the sight of baby monkeys gave me a minor shock as they remind me of mutated human babies with tiny heads and black faces. Perhaps I'm being too imaginative here, haha @.@

An adult monkey enjoying his fresh morning air just like how we did. I have not been exercising much recently (zero exercise done to be exact) as the final exams are approaching. This walk reminds me of how I used to love my morning jogs at Desa Park City. I need my daily workout back once the exams are over.

A pathway in between the thick and dense trees.

At the hanging bridge. I was running to the other end frantically after realising the bridge was swaying horizontally. I guess I wouldn't be able to overcome this height phobia forever.

(>3<)

Queuing up for free Gongcha drinks!

Heard the truck broke down while on the way to the park but still managed to arrive despite being late. Kudos to the Gongcha team!

With Tammy, the founder of Butterfly Community! Thanks for organising such great event and I look forward to join more Butterfly events in the future Y(^-^)Y

That's all for today's post! Thanks Jac Jac for the awesome pictures taken by her Samsung NXmini!

by
CSY

2 comments:

Jacqueline Khoo said...

Wee finally update jor <3

Jacqueline Khoo said...

Wee finally update jor <3