Saturday, January 18, 2014

Rondaevoo Coffee Dining @ Ativo Plaza, Damansara

Randaevoo is the latest coffee dining place at Ativo Plaza, Bandar Sri Damansara. Hubby and I went to try it out on their grand opening day to see what this new coffee joint offers. We were immediately attracted by Rotiboy which they claimed is the hottest bun in town and one of their main selling products. Other than that, it looks like one of those Bangsar coffee shops selling cakes, sandwiches and coffee.

 Chocolate cheese cake. I really love the combination of chocolate and cheese. It's like killing two birds with a stone by treating your taste buds to both of your favourite flavours at the same time.

 So soft that once you lay your fork on the surface it immediately sinks in without any effort. Something about the bottom crust makes it stand out among the rest of the cheese cakes I have eaten. Not too sure what it is made of but I suspect apple and cinnamon which compliment the cheese cake surprisingly well.

 Classy interior.



 Hot green tea latte.

 Iced green tea latte with red beans.

That's all for today! Was too lazy to snap pictures with my DSLR. Probably will do it next time when I hang out here.

I'm really attracted by their main menu which offers healthy main courses without flavourings, MSGs and preservatives. Some of the main courses even use organic products. Their slightly high pricing might make you think twice before ordering but I would like to try a few of them next time.  

by
CSY

No comments: