Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merrily We Live

Heyho! I have finally overcome procrastinating and found my way back to blogging! I know this is my first post since I'm back from Terengganu yet there are so much to write about my clinical posting in Terengganu! However, I will need to figure out how to transfer the pictures I have taken in Terengganu from my Nokia phone to the laptop. Meanwhile, I shall blog about how I spent my Christmas Eve with Hubby and his family! Definitely one of the best Christmas I ever had. =D

Met up with Hubby at One Utama. It has been so long since I last went to a proper shopping mall. You simply can't find any shopping mall in Terengganu except for some hypermarkets like Mydin and Giant and that's it. As for lunch, we went to Watami Japanese Restaurant because I've never tried it!

 The interior.

Me with some eyeliner and red sparkling top to have the Christmas jingle feel. I guess what's missing here will be a santa hat or reindeer headband.

 Epic failure because we forgot to snap pictures of the food! Too much craving for Japanese food until forgot the existence of the food pictures taking ritual T_T Argh so gek because the food was so nicely presented and there wasn't a single picture of it.

 Sweet looking xmas deco at One Utama. 

 Me!

 Hubby and I. Interesting fact here: the guy who offered to help us take this picture is actually on youtube! His channel name is Raymak. Of course we went youtube searching right after this and we found out that he is actually a pianist plus some of his uploaded videos are viral! He also offered to clean my camera lens filter because it's a bit dirty which causes the photo to be blurry at times. Haha free service.

P/S: and this was last year's Christmas deco at One Utama. Which one do you prefer? Haha. I personally love last year deco more because it's much more romantic.

 Moocow for desserts. We ordered fig and strawberry flavour. Yums~

 Cute faced hubby.

Cheers!


 Went to Delicious to have a drink while waiting for hubby's cousin to pick us up. 

Next we went to Hubby's place with his cousin to have Christmas dinner with his family. Was so excited thinking about the awesome awesome food we gonna have!

Hubby's mother doing her job in the kitchen.

Must have Christmas dish of the night! Roasted turkey!

 Nicely set up table with candlelights and wine glasses.

 Hubby and his cousin, Simon.

 After the food has been served. Love the food so so much. Thanks Hubby's aunty and mother for preparing this awesome awesome dinner! It's such a memorable dinner I haven't had in a while.

 Hubby and I.

 Hubby's favourite juicy and tender steak.

 Hubby's loving family.

This was my plate and I refilled my plate twice because it's just not enough for me!

Lastly, happy new year and I bet it's a good year ahead for me and hubby! Be happy and motivated! Still gotta rush for my assignment dateline which is due on 4th January. Tough topic to handle but I can do it!

by
CSY

No comments: